If you have been searching through all kinds of healthy recipes, but still cannot find a healthy stuff pepper recipe, you have come to the right place. Most stuffed pepper recipes ask for ground beef, salted broths, butter, heavy cheeses, process tomato sauces and basic white rice.
(2018, June 8). Naltrexone Buy Online 10mg (Revia) 4 In May 2015, Orexigen ended a safety study of its diet drug earlier than planned, because an independent panel of experts says the drug maker “inappropriately” compromised the trial by prematurely releasing interim data.
80 patients were enrolled and 60 subjects completed the trial.
Arthur L Burnett, Dr. Lasix And Dobutamine Compatibility Furosemide is a potent diuretic (water pill) that is used to eliminate water and salt from the body.Do not take any other medicines while you are taking CONTRAVE unless your healthcare provider says it is okay.
These particular ingredients contain high amounts of sodium, fats, preservatives, hormones and sugars that can cause health conditions such as autoimmune diseases, cancers and allergies in most people.
Instead, try making your stuffed peppers with this healthy alternative recipe.
Nourishing Ingredients Necessary
- 4 Large Organic Red Bell Peppers:Red peppers contain fiber, vitamins A, K, E, B and C, calcium, iron and protein. The peppers also have naturals sugars that help make this dish sweet without adding in extra calories. In addition, they help support the immune system.
- 2 Pounds of Cooked Scrambled Organic Ground Chicken:Chicken contains 21 grams of protein, 12-grams of fat, natural amounts of sodium and low amounts of vitamin A and calcium. This makes this a great alternative to high fat beefs with high cholesterol and sodium levels. Replacing ground beef with ground chicken will keep your body lean and your muscles strong.
- 4 Cups of Organic Wild Rice Cooked:Wild rice is high in fiber, B complex vitamins, minerals of iron, potassium, phosphorus, zinc and magnesium and lean protein. These reasons alone make this a better alternative to white rice, which contains minimum nourishment and acts more as filler.
- 4 Cups of Sliced Up Organic Cherry Tomatoes:Cherry tomatoes contain fiber, carbohydrates, natural sodium and sugar, protein, high amounts of vitamins C, E, K, B and A and minerals of calcium and iron. Cherry tomatoes will also add some sweetness to the dish, but also will help replace heavy tomato sauces with added in high amounts of sodium and sugar, which is not necessary.
- Cup of Organic Yellow Onion Finely Chopped Up:Yellow onion contains potent antioxidants in it that help lower your chances of developing cancer. In addition, they contain fiber, which is essential for keeping the digestive system functioning healthily.
- 5 Cloves of Organic Minced Garlic:Garlic contains potent antioxidants that help protect the heart, immune system and respiratory system. It works wonders for preventing all types of cancers and autoimmune diseases within the body. Some people even find it effective for trying allergies.
- 4 Cups of Raw Cottage Cheese:Cottage cheese contains essential fatty acids, healthy gut supporting bacteria, protein, vitamins A and B as well as minerals of phosphors and selenium. Cottage cheese is high in sodium, but replaces regular table salt in the recipe and heavy cheeses that contain even higher amounts of sodium and saturated fats, which are unhealthy for the body.
- Freshly Chopped Basil:Freshly chopped basil contains fiber and antioxidants, which protect the body against illness. Basil also acts as a natural stress reducer.
- 4 Tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil:Extra virgin olive oil contains essential fatty acids, which are necessary to keep you looking and feeling youthful and beauty naturally. In addition, olive oil contains antioxidants that help reduce inflammation within the body.
Directions for Making the Wild Rice Stuff Bell Peppers
- Heat the oven to 350–degrees, take out a large deep casserole dish and rub it down with a thin layer of olive oil.
- Slice the tops of the red bell peppers and scoop the seeds and bitter white edges out of them. You want to end up with 4 hallow bell peppers that are easy to stuff.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the cooked scrambled ground chicken, wild rice, cherry tomato slices, chopped yellow onion, minced garlic and cottage cheese together until you have a creamy thick stuffing filling.
- Take the stuffing and stuff each red bell pepper full of it.
- Place the stuffed bell peppers into the deep casserole dish and sprinkle on the basil and drizzle some olive oil over the top of them.
- Bake the stuff peppers in the oven at 350-degrees for an hour, or until the red bell peppers are fork tender with a bit of a charred appearance.
- Once the stuffed peppers are ready to eat, remove the casserole dish from the oven and allow them to cool for 10-minutes before serving them up for a hearty healthy version of stuff peppers.