Almost everyone loves the classic American chocolate chip cookie, but why not switch it up and make a batch of peanut buttercup chocolate chip cookies instead.
They are full of the yummy chocolate flavor you all love but with a bit of peanut butter and peanut buttercups blended in for an extra scrumptious treat you won’t be able to stop eating.
1 Cup of Salted Butter
¾ Cup of Crunchy Peanut Butter
1 Cup of Sugar
1 Cup of Dark Brown Sugar
Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
2 ¼ cups and 2 Tablespoons of All-Purpose Flour
1 Teaspoon of Baking Soda
1 ½ Cups of Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
1 ½ Cups of Mini Reese’s Peanut Buttercups
1. Pre-heat oven to 375-degrees, and get the cookie sheets out and ready to go. Spray them with non-stick spray if you have to.
2. Place butter, peanut butter, sugars, eggs and vanilla extract into a mixing bowl and beat ingredients together until you get a creamed butter mixer. This takes about a minute.
3. Add in the flour and baking soda and beat that into the mixture for another minute.
4. Add and mix in the chocolate chips and Reese’s Peanut Buttercups until you get cookie dough with chocolate chunks and peanut butter throughout.
5. Take tablespoon-sized scoops of the cookie dough, place them onto the cookie sheets 2-inches apart and bake the cookies in the oven for 8 to 10-minutes or until golden brown, but not dark brown. You want the cookies soft and chewy.
6. Remove cookies from oven and allow them to cool on the cookie sheet for about an hour before removing them onto a cooling rack.
7. Serve the cookies up warm with your favorite beverage or store them away in a plastic container or cookie jar to help keep them fresh until you are ready to eat them.
If your cookies come out flat, stop baking up the dough and refrigerate it for about an hour. This will help give the cookies a thick chewy soft texture instead of flat like a crepe with a crispy texture.
Homemade chocolate pudding is easy to make and taste way better than the instant kind.
Best of all, it tastes even better with whipped topping on the top of it.
1 Cup of Sugar
½ Cup of Organic Cocoa Powder
¼ Teaspoon of Sea Salt
3 Cups of Whole Milk
2 Tablespoons of Organic Butter
2 Tablespoons of Pure Vanilla Extract
1. Pour the dry ingredients into a medium saucepan and combine them together with a whisk.
2. Add the milk into the dry ingredients and mix them together. It will be lumpy, but that is normal. The lumps will go away during the cooking process.
3. Put the saucepan of ingredients onto the stove burner on medium heat. Stir the ingredients together constantly during this time so the pudding doesn’t stick to the bottom of the saucepan.
You will stir until the pudding thickens, which takes around 5 to 7-minutes. Once it thickens, remove it from the heat immediately.
4. Add in the butter and vanilla extract and mix these ingredients in well. These ingredients will give the pudding a smooth creamy sweet flavor that helps give it that wonderful pudding flavor and texture.
5. Before serving the pudding, take a spoon and remove the skin from the top.
6. Next, serve the pudding up as you desire with your favorite toppings.
7. Store the pudding in the refrigerator in a seal container to keep it fresh. Eat it up within 7-days.