We were feeling cold due to the damp snowy day and I was feeling under the weather, but I was craving egg drop soup.
You may need to stop taking metformin temporarily before major surgery or other medical procedures, such as X-rays that use contrast dyes. Where To Buy Glucophage 850mg (Glumet) Without a Prescription Australia To advance glycemic control in children having type 2 diabetes mellitus as an aide to exercise and diet.
Your blood glucose may become difficult to control at these times.
Extreme decrease or complete loss of hearingThese kinds of side effects almost never happens but if by any means you have experienced such, stop taking Kamagra Oral Jelly at once and consult with your doctor in the soonest time.""Video | Agriculture | Confidence | Economy | Energy | Employment | Finance | Media | Property | RBNZ | Science | SOEs | Tax | Technology | Telecoms | Tourism | Transport | Search www.realpharmacyrx.comKamagra oral jelly - For aHealthy SexUnited Kingdom (Press Release) June 26th, 2009-- Realpharmacyrx Pharmacy (http://www.realpharmacyrx.com) Sexual satisfaction isthe basic need of every married couple and if they don’tget it then there married life has the problems that finallylead to the divorce. Kamagra Oral Jelly Hoe Gebruik Je Het Top Avana also helps treat ...Talk to your doctor or pharmacist if these side effects bother you or don t go away after 1 week: A serious allergic reaction is an emergency.
So, I attempted to make up a batch. I had never made egg drop soup before and didn’t have all the ingredients on hand so I improvised.
Fortunately, it still came out tasting comforting and delicious. Most importantly, it warmed us up, nourished our bodies with some much-needed protein and was filling.
Ingredients I Used To Make The Soup
- 3 to 4 cups of chicken bone broth (I used homemade)
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- Teaspoon of sea salt, but you may need more for adjusting the flavor
- Teaspoon of honey
- ¼ teaspoon each of white pepper, ground ginger, and black pepper
- ½ teaspoon of turmeric powder
- ¼ cup of cornstarch mixed with about a ½ cup of bone broth to make a slurry
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons of finely chopped up onion chives
- 1 teaspoon of cilantro
Directions For Making The Soup
- Place the chicken bone broth into a large pan with the butter, sea salt, honey, and herbs and spices. Place a lid on the pan and bring these ingredients to a boil to help infuse the bone broth with the herbs and spices. Once you reach a boil just turn the soup to low heat.
- Next, add in your cornstarch and bone broth slurry. This will help thicken up the soup and give it a creamy consistency without having to add any milks or heavy creams, which is good for this family since we have some members that have milk allergies.
- Crack your eggs open into a small dish and slight scramble them together, but don’t over scramble. If you over scramble you wont get swirly egg whites flowing through your soup.
- Pour the slightly scrambled egg mixture into the hot broth and slightly scramble it into the soup. If you want large egg bits barely mix the eggs into the soup. If you want small bits of egg bites mix the eggs into the soup well.
- Top the pot of soup off with some chopped up onion chives and cilantro and turn the stove top burner down to a simmer.
- Serve and eat the soup up as desired. We love serving the soup up in mugs and eating it up with soups while watching a good movie chilling on the sofa.
What Are Some of The Health Benefits of Egg Drop Soup?
One of the main reasons I decided to make egg drop soup that day was not only because i was craving it, but also because of how nourishing it was.
I had a cold and wanted to provide my body with some nutrients to help support my immune system so I could recover in a timely manner.
Since I made my soup with homemade bone broth, I was already off to a good start with creating a nourishing soup. Bone broth alone contains essential fats, minerals and antioxidants the body needs to help support the immune system and gut health.
The eggs provide a good dose of protein, healthy fats as well and vitamins. The fresh herbs and spices provide a hearty dose of vitamin C and medicinal properties, which are essential for fighting off infections or illnesses within the body do to bacterial, viral or fungal.
Best of all, the soup is gluten free, keto diet friendly and contained no dairy.
Sources I used for creating this content: