I woke up this morning after sleeping 15-hours straight for some odd reason and decide I wanted to make chocolate chip muffins for breakfast.
I must say the muffins came out delicious and hit the spot for me. I love chocolate chip muffin mornings and if you want to have some yourself just follow the simple recipe below.
Chocolate Chip Muffin Recipe
6 Tablespoons of Unsalted Butter
1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
¾ Cup of White Cane Sugar
1 ½ Teaspoons of Baking Powder
1 ½ Cups of All Purpose Flour
½ Cup of Whole Milk
Cup of Semi-Sweet or Dark Chocolate Chips
1. In a large mixing bowl, using a mixing device beat sugar, butter and vanilla extract together until you get a creamy butter sugary mixture. Takes about a minute.
2. Add in your egg and beat for another thirty seconds.
3. Add in your flour, baking soda and milk and beat for another minute.
4. Add in the chocolate chips and stir them into your batter using a spoon until they are evenly distributed throughout the batter.
5. Pre-heat oven to 375-degrees, get out muffin pan and line it with muffin liners.
6. Scoop some of the chocolate chip muffin batter into the muffin liners until each muffin cup is full.
7. Bake the muffins for twenty-five to thirty-minutes in the oven at 375-degrees.
8. Remove muffins from the oven and place them onto a cooling wrack to cool for about five-minutes before serving them up warm. I find the wrapper is much easier to get off the muffins once they have set up and cooled a bit.