Are you looking for new healthy breakfast recipes to spice up your morning and give you that rush you need to conquer the day?
If so, I have two breakfast recipes you would really love: first, scrambled spinach egg white and goat cheese dish and then Spiced Banana Bread.
Healthy Breakfast Recipe 1: Spinach Scrambled Egg with Goat Cheese
It has protein, fiber, minerals, vitamins and antioxidants to help keep that body full of life, lean, and healthy.
Organic Ingredients Needed for Healthy Breakfast Recipes
- Three Egg Whites(Rich in Protein)
- Handful of Frozen Spinachor Fresh (Loaded with Fiber, Antioxidants, Vitamins and Minerals)
- Goat Cheese(Rich in Healthy Fats, Minerals, Vitamins and Enzymes)
- Black Pepper(Natural Digestive Aid, Packed with Vitamins and Minerals, Acts as a Natural Pain Reliever)
- Four Teaspoon of Raw Organic Unsalted Butter (Rich in Vitamins A and E Needed for Healthy Bones, Teeth and Skin)
Heat up small skillet pan with a little bit of butter in it. This will help prevent the egg whites from sticking to the pan. Add in the frozen spinach and heat that up in the pan for about a minute.
Add in the egg whites and begin to scramble on low heat until cooked and mixed in with the spinach well.
Scoop the scrambled egg whites into a serving dish and sprinkle goat cheese and black pepper on top.
Next, eat up for a health nourishing quick meal that should only take you less than ten-minutes to make.
Healthy Breakfast Recipe 2: Spiced Banana Bread
Spiced banana bread is a delicious treat to have for breakfast or alongside a meal. It is simple to make, but does take some time to bake.
However, it is so worth making because it is moist, full of banana flavor and taste so sweet and comforting it will just make you just want more and more.
- 1 ¾ Cups of All Purpose Flour
- 1 Cup of Cinnamon Sugar
- Pinch of Nutmeg
- 1 Teaspoon of Baking Powder
- ¼ Teaspoon of Baking Soda
- Pinch of Salt
- 2 Large Eggs
- 10 Tablespoons of Melted Butter
- 3 Ripe Mashed Bananas
- ½ Teaspoon of Pure Vanilla Extract (Optional)
1. Pre-heat oven to 350-degrees and grease a bread loaf pan.
2. Place the flour, cinnamon sugar, nutmeg, baking powder and soda, salt, cracked eggs, melted butter, bananas and vanilla extract into a mixing bowl and mix with a hand mixer or machine mixer on medium speed for a minute, or until you get a thick smooth creamy banana batter.
3. Pour the banana batter into the loaf pan, put the loaf pan into the oven and bake the bread for 45-minutes to an hour, or until you can stick a toothpick into the center of it and have it come out clean.
4. Remove the banana bread from the oven and allow it to cool for a couple hours before slicing and serving it up to eat as a tasty treat or side to your favorite meal.