If you are like me, it can get sometimes worrying to really decide on what to prepare for dinner, especially if you have a family.
With many choices for family dinner recipes, you can’t be hard-pressed on what to prepare; however, the real deal is deciding on delicious and nutritious family dinner recipes, and with a good dessert to cap it.
That’s what I have solved for you in this article.
I am going to reveal to you, two delicious family dinner recipes that’s is easy to prepare and won’t disappoint, leaving your family belly filled and happy afterwards.
You can thank me later in the comment section.
Let’s get started on it already!
Family Dinner Recipes
Recipe #1 – Baked Chicken Nugget Dinner with Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce recipe
We don’t always have the extra cash to go out to dinner to my favorite restaurant to get my favorite chicken tender plate.
So, I have learned to create my own
chicken tender plate with honey mustard dipping sauce with french fries and
ketchup to enjoy when I am craving that plate to eat.
- Chicken Thighs Sliced Into Chicken Tender Strips (you may have to pound the chicken thighs out with a meat mallet to get them thin so they crisp up nicely)
- Bread Crumbs
- Rice Flour
- Salt and Pepper for Taste
- Cayenne Pepper
- Teaspoon of Rosemary
- Vegetable Oil
- Bag of Shoe String Fries or Your Personal Favorites
1. Crack two to three eggs into a bowl and whisk them up as if you were making a scrambled egg mixture.
2. Pour a cup each of bread crumbs and rice flour into a bowl along with the amount of spices you desire. I typically do a pinch of salt and pepper, forth teaspoon of cayenne pepper and a teaspoon of dried rosemary to add some spicy herbal flavor.
3. Take out a cookie sheet and grease it well.
4. Dip the chicken sliced into the egg mixture and then roll them in the bread crumb mixture until they are all coated. After, toss them onto the cook sheet.
5. Place the french fries onto another cookie sheet and place the chicken tenders and french fries into a 425-degree oven and bake them for 40 minutes until golden brown and slightly crispy.
6. Serve chicken tenders and french fries up with your favorite dressings for a easy to eat dinner.
Honey Mustard Dressing Recipe
Combined a half cup of mayo a tablespoon of yellow mustard and a forth cup of honey in a small bowl until you get a golden yellow honey mustard mixture.
Sprinkle in some salt, pepper and cayenne pepper to add flavor. If you want to sweeten the dressing up add more honey, or if you want a tangier dressing add a little bit more mustard.
Play around, have fun and create a dipping sauce you love.
Recipe #2 – Apple Cinnamon Sticky Buns Recipe
Homemade apple cinnamon sticky buns made with freshly picked apples are a real treat especially in the Autumn.
They are simple to make and really easy to eat down. This goes down well for an after meal sweet tooth on consuming the Baked Chicken Nugget Dinner with Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce.
Just follow the simple instructions below and you will have
your apple cinnamon sticky bun treats to eat in no time.
- Butter Roll Dough
- Cup of Cinnamon Sugar
- Forth Teaspoon Each of Nutmeg and Allspice
- Cup of Peeled, Cored and Stem Removed Finely Chopped Up Apples
- Half Stick of Finely Chopped Up Butter Chunks
1. Grease a large deep casserole dish.
2. Roll out butter roll dough on a floured surface until it is about half inch thick, square shaped and about a foot and half long and wide.
3. Sprinkle on the cinnamon sugar, apples, spices and butter so you have a nice even layer of goodness.
4. Then carefully roll the dough and tuck the ingredients into it like you were rolling up a sleeping back or enchilada, but nice and tightly tucking the ends of the dough into it so the sugar doesn’t fall out the ends.
5. By now you should have an apple cinnamon stick bun dough log in front of you.
6. Cut the log in the middle so it is in half, cut those halves into halves and repeat until all the dough is cut up into two-inch-thick four-inch-wide dough cinnamon rolls.
7. Now place the cinnamon doughy rolls into the casserole dish and allow them to rise for about an hour.
8. Bake off apple cinnamon sticky buns in the oven at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes.
9. Once they are done they should be puffed up with a golden top and cinnamon swirls in the middle. Remove them from oven and allow them to cool for thirty minutes.
10. Add your favorite icing to the top of the apple cinnamon rolls and serve up warm for a tasty autumn treat you won’t forget.
Well, there you have it.
Two delicious family dinner recipes you are not going to forget in a long while’ and really good in treating your loved ones to a nutritious healthy meal.
GET MORE DINNER RECIPES BELOW: