What we take into our body system matters a lot; be it food, fruits, snacks or whatever.
Our main aim is to consume something healthy so as to enable us stay healthy always; especially in this age of processed and fast foods and drinks.
Many folks don’t really care about what they eat from time to time but, there are still individuals that care extremely about what they consume and what their family members consume as well.
It is essential for each and every one of us to have a double or even triple check on what we consume for time to time or what our children consume especially.
Do not say it’s just a party and I can eat or drink anything. Even though it just a party, there are healthy foods and drinks you can consume that will contribute immensely to the building of your body system and there are those that can damage your body as well..
In this article, I have researched on 10 healthy easy natural fruit drinks recipes that you can consume anywhere at any time.
So let’s, get started.
GREEN TEA SODA
This tea soda is best served during breakfast so as to facilitate the immediate functioning of the green tea
- Green Tea Soda
- 8 bags green tea
- 4 cups boiling water
- 3 tablespoons honey or sugar
- 4 cups assorted fresh fruit, such as white or regular nectarine wedges, lime slices, blueberries, and/or raspberries
- 1 liter plain or flavored sparkling water, such as raspberry, strawberry, or peach, chilled
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh mint or 8 to 10 mint sprigs
METHOD FOR MAKING GREEN TEA SODA
- Add 2 tea bags to a boiling water and allow to boil for three minutes; take away and discard tea baggage. Allow to tea chill.
- Before serving, add honey or sugar to the chilled tea. Divide the tea mixture among eight to 10 12-ounce glasses. Add fruit to every glass and fill with soda water. Prime with recent mint. Makes eight to ten servings.
This specific recipe can serve 24 people at once and its good for parties.
- Apricot Slush
- 1 46 ounce bottle apricot nectar
- 3 cups pineapple juice
- 1 12 ounce can froze orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1/3 cup frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 2 liter bottle ginger ale, chilled
- Apricot slices (optional)
PROCEDURE FOR MAKING APRICOT SLUSH
- In a 3-quart plastic fridge bowl mix apricot nectar, fruit juice, fruit crush concentrate, and fruit drink. Seal and freeze for a minimum of twenty-four hours or up to one week.
- To serve, let frozen mixture stand at temperature for half-hour. Scrape into a slush and fill a glass 2/3 full with slush, do the same for each glass, then rigorously add ginger pop, stirring gently to combine. Garnish with apricot slice, if desired.
SPOOKY BANANA-BERRY SMOOTHIES
Nothing tastes more fantastic that a glass of juice that contains blueberry and blackberry, this drink is also designed using cookie eyeballs basically for Halloween parties.
- 2 cups fat-free plain yogurt
- 2 medium ripe bananas, peeled and frozen
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries or frozen unsweetened whole strawberries
- 1 cup mixed fresh berries (such as raspberries, blueberries, and/or blackberries) or frozen unsweetened mixed berries
- 1 tablespoon honey (optional)
- 1 recipe Ghostly Meringue Eyes
METHOD FOR MAKING SPOOKY BANANA-BERRY SMOOTHIES
Mix yogurt, fruit, honey in a blender, cover and blend until the mixture is smooth. Now pour it into a glass, serve with a Ghostly Meringue Eyes added on top of the glass. This recipe is for 4 servings.
If you feel your summer time might be boring this year, then you can spice it up with this fantastic drink.
- 3 cups coarsely chopped seeded watermelon
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup lightly packed fresh mint leaves
- 2 cups white grape juice
- 1 teaspoon finely shredded lime peel
- 3/4 cup fresh lime juice, chilled
- 32 ounce (4 cups) club soda, chilled
- Fresh mint sprigs (optional)
- Watermelon wedges or balls (optional)
METHOD FOR MAKING WATERMELON COOLER
- Place watermelon in a blender, allow to blend till its swish. Strain watermelon puree through a fine mesh sieve and discard pulp.
- In a bowl mix sugar and mint, use the rear view of a wooden spoon, gently crush the mint by pressing it against the facet of the bowl. Add fruit juice, lime peel, lime juice, and watermelon puree, stir till sugar is dissolved. Stir in drinking water. Serve in glasses over ice, if desired, garnish with mint sprigs and watermelon wedges or balls.
It’s either you make it with apricot or mango you will still end up with an amazing combination.
- 1 c. fresh or frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 1 c. mango or apricot nectar
- ½ c. plain or vanilla yogurt
- 4 ice cubes
METHOD FOR MAKING MANGO-STRAWBERRY SMOOTHIE
Combine strawberries, mango nectar, yogurt, and ice all in a blender and blend until mixture is smooth and frothy. Pour into 2 tall glasses. Serve with straws, if you like.
TROPICAL MANGO SMOOTHIE
Mango on its own is extremely sweet, then imagine it been smashed into pieces to make a glass of juice. If you want to enjoy more, add bananas to it.
- ½ c. pineapple juice
- 1 c. diced mango
- 1 banana
- 2 tsp. fresh lime juice
- ½ tsp. grated, peeled fresh ginger
- 3 ice cubes
METHOD FOR MAKING TROPICAL MANGO SMOOTHIE
Combine pineapple juice, mango, banana, lime juice, ginger, and ice all in a blender and blend until mixture is smooth. Pour into 1 tall glass.
Melon and Kiwi is a refreshing mixture that is nutritious and also a healthy fruit juice.
- 2 c. diced honeydew melon
- 1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 3 ice cubes
- ½ c. frozen diced kiwi
METHOD FOR MAKING HONEYDEW-KIWI COOLER
Mix honeydew, lemon juice, honey, and ice in a blender and blend until it’s smooth. Add kiwi and blend until the kiwi is broken up, but the seeds are not crushed, then pour into a glass.
This is a rich coffee juice that is extremely nutritious because of the presence of coffee in this drink, coffee lovers shouldn’t do without this drink.
- 1 c. low-fat (1%) milk
- 1 tbsp. chocolate syrup
- 1 tsp. instant espresso-coffee powder
- 2 ice cubes
- sugar (optional)
- .13 tsp. ground cinnamon
METHOD FOR MAKING FROSTY CAPPUCCINO
Now what you need to do is combine milk, chocolate syrup, espresso powder, and ice in a blender and blend until mixture is smooth and frothy, then add sugar to taste, if you like. Pour into 2 chilled glasses. Sprinkle with cinnamon for garnish.
This drink can be made in advance, let’s say 3 days ahead and refrigerated so as to get that champagne taste while drinking it.
- 12 ounce package frozen lightly sweetened red raspberries (about 9 cups)
- 1 1/2 cups honey
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 lemons
- 12 inches stick cinnamon, broken
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh rosemary or 2 to 3 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 9 – 10 whole cloves (1/2 teaspoon)
- 1/3 – 1/2 cup light rum or 1/2 cup water
- 2 – 3 cups ice cubes
- 1 750 millilitre bottle champagne or sparkling grape juice, chilled
METHOD FOR MAKING RASPBERRY SHRUB
- In a 4-quart Dutch oven, mix raspberries, honey, sugar, and water. Cook and stir over medium heat till sugar dissolves.
- Use a vegetable peeler, peel the lemons, juice it (should have 1/2 cup) and add strips of skin, juice, cinnamon, rosemary, and cloves to Dutch oven. Boil and stir, then remove from heat. Cover and allow to cool to temperature.
- Press mixture through a sieve; discard solids (you ought to have regarding four cups syrup). Syrup could also be coated and cold up to three days. In a bowl mix the syrup, rum, and ice cubes. Slowly add champagne or sparkling juice. Stir gently. Serve with ice in little glasses. Garnish with rosemary sprigs, if desired.
CRANBERRY GINSENG TEA
If you have a party to host in 5 days, this drink should be on your mind because it can be prepared weeks ahead even. So get that party rolling and serve this juice chilled.
- 2 cups water
- 2 green tea bags
- 2 ginseng tea bags
- 1 mint tea bag
- 2 cups cranberry juice cocktail, chilled
- 1 cup carbonated water, chilled
- Edible flowers, such as nasturtiums or pansies
METHOD FOR MAKING CRANBERRY GINSENG TEA
- In a little cooking pan boil a cup of water, and remove from heat. Then add green, ginseng, and mint tea luggage. Cover and let to boil for ten minutes. Now remove the tea bag.
- Cover for 2 hours and leave at a cool temperature, then transfer to a pitcher; add fruit, crush and sparkling water. Sprinkle with edible flowers, and serve with ice cubes. Store the remaining tea for days.
No matter the occasion, be it a birthday party, family get-together, or just a simple dinner either of this drinks can always fit in and do the magic. Make sure that you have read and understood the recipes and even without been a perfect cook, you can attempt either of the recipes.
Research Materials Used For This Article and Further Reading:
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.