Every grape lover would find this fruit drink refreshing, especially as it’s been merged with lemon which is highly nutritious. This drink is a tangy mixture of lychees, grape juice and lemon chunks.
• 6 lychees
• 6 lemon chunks
• 20ml sugar syrup
• Crushed Ice
• A bunch of fresh black grapes (to yield about 120ml of juice)
PROCEDURE FOR MAKING GRAPE NECTAR
• First, muddle the lychees with the lemon chunks, then create one hundred twenty mil of juice with the black grapes, however do not throw away the pulp.
• In a glass, add the befuddled fruits, and syrup and crushed ice, then you’ll be able to use a shaker to combine them well.
• Now top it up with the recent fruit crush.
ORANGE AND BASIL JUICE
This revitalizing drink is a mixture of basil and orange, and it’s a perfect drink for dessert. As many of us might already know, orange is a citrus drink that is very nutritious and good for the human system as well.
• 2 oranges
• 6 basil leaves, fresh
• A drizzle of honey, optional
• 4-5 ice cubes
PROCEDURE FOR MAKING ORANGE AND BASIL JUICE
• Peel the oranges and place them in the mixer at the side of the opposite ingredients.
• Blend for a couple of seconds so strain into a glass. Garnish with a couple of basil leaves and serve.
REFRESHING PLUM DRINK
Pureed plums and condensed milk will cool you down instantly. Condensed milk is not just nutritious but very good in balancing up our diet.
This is the perfect dessert for the family and they will love you for it.
• 20-25 plums
• 6-8 Tbsp condensed milk
PROCEDURE FOR MAKING REFRESHING PLUM DRINK
• Wash the plums and put them in the mixer.
• Add condensed milk and ice and blend.
• Pour it into a glass or jug through a sieve.
• Serve cool with crushed ice.
KALE BANANA SMOOTHIE
You don’t have to love banana before you relish this drink. It is one of my favorite as its a mixture of coconut, lemon and avocado. So, you can either be a fan of lemon, coconut or even avocado; and thus love this drink.
• 16 fluid ounces coconut water, chilled
• 1 banana
• 1/2 avocado, peeled and pitted
• 1/2 cup packed kale
• 1/8 lemon, juiced
• 1 pinch cayenne pepper
PROCEDURE FOR MAKING KALE BANANA SMOOTHIE
• First of all, put coconut water, banana, avocado, kale, lemon juice, and cayenne pepper in blender; blend for about 30 seconds until smooth.
LUSCIOUS SLUSH PUNCH
This is our Christmas Eve punch tradition and it’s without a doubt, the best punch you will ever have.
During Christmas, this should be a drink for dessert because of the refreshing taste that almost everyone finds irresistible.
• 2 1/2 cups white sugar
• 6 cups water
• 2 (3 ounce) packages strawberry flavored Jell-O® mix
• 1 (46 fluid ounce) can pineapple juice
• 2/3 cup lemon juice
• 1 quart orange juice
• 2 (2 liter) bottles lemon-lime flavored carbonated beverage
PROCEDURE FOR MAKING
• First, take the sugar, water, and strawberry flavored gelatin and pour in a bowl saucepan, then boil for 3 minutes. Afterward, stir the pineapple juice, lemon juice, and orange juice, then divide the mixture into 2 separate containers and freeze.
• Combine all of it into 1 container with 1 bottle of the lemon-lime in a punch bowl, then stir until slushy.
• Repeat with for everything.
Well, that’s it.
10 healthy easy fruit drinks recipe that is good for dessert; all homemade.
You have seen how easy it is and you don’t have to break the bank to get them prepared. It’s so easy that even a child could get the recipe right.
If you are like me, you would definitely want to try them all out.
Resource For Further Reading:
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.