GREEN APPLE GOODNESS
Oftentimes, people tend to neglect the effectiveness of consuming leafy vegetables. Green leafy vegetables contain fiber, calcium and antioxidants that promote cardiovascular health.
Some kids won’t like it raw, but when juiced and mixed with apple, pineapple and lemons, it becomes really hard to resist.
- 1 handful of kale
- 2 apples
- 1 pineapple spear
- ¼ lemon
HOW TO MAKE GREEN APPLE GOODNESS
- First, slice and juice the apple, pineapple, and lemon in a bowl.
- Then, chop with ribs removed and blend the kale in a blender. Afterward, sieve and juice
- Serve chilled
ORANGE JUICE SUPREME
This is an alternative to traditional fresh squeezed orange juice that is loaded with potassium, fiber and vitamin C which is good for alkalizing the body.
This juice is definitely supreme because of the nutritious value attached to it.
- 2 oranges
- 2 tangerines
HOW TO MAKE ORANGE JUICE SUPREME
- First, slice the tangerines and oranges, then juice them either traditionally or use a juicer.
- Pour into a glass and serve chilled
TOMATO CARROT SPINACH APPLE JUICE
Like we have seen before, carrots are essentially good for our children eyes so mixing it with spinach and tomato is just the exact balance diet your child needs.
Since spinach is a green veggie that contains fiber and antioxidants, combining it with the tomato that has vitamins will be just perfect.
- 1 cup of spinach
- 2 carrots
- I tomato
- 1 apple
HOW TO MAKE TOMATO CARROT SPINACH APPLE JUICE
- First, juice all the ingredients. Juice the spinach first since it doesn’t contain much juice.
- Mix the other juice with the spinach juice and serve chilled. This recipe can only serve 18 people, so if you need more just add 2 more apples and 1 tomato.
BEET APPLE SPINACH JUICE
Spinach contains vitamins and antioxidants that are essentially good for our kids. Mixing it with apple will attract the kids.
- 1 cup of spinach
- 1 medium size beet
- 1 apple
HOW TO MAKE APPLE SPINACH JUICE
- Firstly, peel the beet and chop. Juice all the ingredients.
- Mix the juiced ingredients and spinach, then serve cold. This juice is has a beautiful color that kids will find hard to resist. To enjoy it more, you can add another apple as this will increase the sweetness.
My children love beginning their day with a cup of Apple Goodness (lovingly named by my six years old) and therefore the Tropical fruit drink is usually nice to start with.
There is noting that brings more joy than to see a healthy and happy kid running around. I have cultivated the traditional of giving my children juice at least twice a day; morning and evening before bed.
I will advise likewise that you adopt this culture and give your child or children the best diet and this starts with fruit juice made from home.
Recommended For Further Reading:
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.