Aside the delicious food recipes from France and Africa, the United States food recipes are one in a million. For instance, the United States got the best cupcakes I have ever had.
Now, before you crucify me, am not saying there are no other cupcakes across the Globe. There are loads of cupcakes recipes, but it seems they all originated from the United States.
The United States food recipes are so uniquely awesome that I have compiled 20 best food recipes from the United States and for any occasion.
So, let’s get started.
SMOKY PORK AND BASTON BEANS ONE-POT
This dish is an American baked beans stew that is merged with pork and shredded ham, this meal is simple to prepare and it’s mouthwatering.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tbsp smoked paprika
- 500g pork loin steaks, quartered
- 2 x 400g cans cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 400g passata
- 2 tablespoon chipotle paste
- 1 tablespoon dark soft brown sugar
- 100g ham hock, in large shreds
- 4 slices crusty white bread
- small handful flat-leaf parsley, roughly chopped
PROCEDURE FOR MAKING SMOKY PORK AND BASTON BEANS ONE-POT
- First of all, heat the kitchen oven to 180C/160C, and add the oil, garlic and paprika and rub into the pork. In a large, shallow ovenproof dish, combine the cannellini beans, passata, chipotle, sugar and leg. Pour the pork into the beans. Bake in the kitchen oven for 40 minutes till the pork is cooked.
- Toast the bread and serve on the facet. Sprinkle the parsley on the pork and beans, then serve.
BOURBON, BLACK CHERRY AND BACON BROWNIES
All our favorite things like booze, chocolate, and even bacon can be found in this elegant dish. The brownies are something else. Trust me, this is probably sweeter than anything you have ever eaten.
- 200g dried sour cherries
- 100ml bourbon
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 50ml maple syrup
- 6 rashers smoked streaky bacon
- your favourite brownie mixture (see Goes well with for our Best-ever brownies recipe)
- a little cocoa powder, for dusting
PROCEDURE FOR MAKING BOURBON, BLACK CHERRY AND BACON BROWNIES
- Firstly, heat the kitchen oven to 180C/16oC in a little pan, heat (don’t boil) the cherries in the bourbon, then leave to infuse for a minimum of 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix the cinnamon with the syrup and brush either side of the bacon with it. Lay the rashers on a rack set over a tin coated foil and roast, mixing with the sweetener, for 20 minutes till they give the impression of being nicely brunette. Take them out and leave to cool down on the rack and then you create the brownie mixture.
- Follow your chosen direction to form the brownie mixture and heat the kitchen oven to the specified temperature. Drain the bourbon-soaked cherries and add them to the brownie mixture. Chop the bacon into very little pieces and increase the mixture too, stirring everything along. Bake as per the direction, then leave to cool down before dusting with cocoa and slicing into squares.
JOHN TORODE’S BIG BURGER
This burger is just not any kind of burger, it is a very spicy tomato snacks that will definitely make your day.
For the spicy tomato relish
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- olive oil
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 small shallots
- Shallot, chopped
- 1 red chilli, chopped
- 1 celery
- stick, chopped
- 500g very ripe tomatoes
- Tomato, roughly chopped
For the burger
- 2 egg yolks
- 50g oyster sauce
- 6 slices bread, made into crumbs, then soaked in a little water
- 1kg good-quality beef
- mince, not lean
- 8 slices Gruyère
- 4 burger buns, warmed
- little butter
- 4 tbsp good-quality mayonnaise
- squeezed mustard
- 1 beef tomato, sliced
- few cooked rashers streaky bacon
- Little Gem lettuce leaves
- guacamole, see ‘goes well with’
- few gherkins
PROCEDURE FOR MAKING JOHN TORODE’S BIG BURGER
- First to create the relish: Heat oil in frying pan, add the cumin and allow to cook for a little while. Then add the garlic, bay, chilli and shallots, cook for 2 minutes, when its soft add tomatoes and celery.
- Allow to cook for 30 minutes until the tomatoes loses its sharp. Now remove from fire, add season and allow to cool, then place in a refrigerator.
- Heat a griddle pan. Take four burger balls from the electric refrigerator and push them down in order that they become discs regarding of the dimensions of a burger bread, Peel the paper off one side and place in the pan with no oil or seasoning. Peel the highest layer of the paper off and cook on a high heat for some of minutes. In total, a burger this size can take 5-10 minutes to cook. I flip my burgers once every minutes, and I cook on a high heat. Keep heat in a low kitchen oven as you cook the remaining, topping with the cheese slices, if you wish.
- Lay the two halves of the cosy bread before you and butter them gently. Unfold the mayonnaise on either side followed by to a small quantity of mustard on the highest bread and tomato. Place a slice of tomato on the bread followed by the burger with the cheese, then add some bacon, burger, relish, lettuce and eventually dip in the bread and eat with the gherkins.
MALT HOT CHOCOLATE S’MORES
Chocolate s’mores are traditional crackers that have been around for a while now. You will be going back in time and giving yourself something to prepare often after going through this recipe.
- 16 malted milk biscuits
- 8 squares of milk chocolate
- 8 marshmallows (vegetarian brand, if required)
PROCEDURE FOR MAKING MALT HOT CHOCOLATE S’MORES
- The first thing you want to do is preheat the grill to high and place a large baking sheet on it. Put all the 16 malted milks on the tray with a square of milk chocolate on 8, then on the remaining 8 place a marshmallow. Grill until they both are melting.
- Press the different types on top of each other until it’s compressed at the edges and eat while hot or dip in a hot chocolate for extra chocolate flavour.
BBQ PILLED PORK
This dish contains meat that is slowly cooked afterwards it is shredded and placed with BBQ sauce that you can resist at all.
- 2½ kg boneless pork
- shoulder, skin removed
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- olive oil
- 2 tablespoon Spanish paprika
- 2 tablespoon mustard powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon onion salt
- 1 tablespoon liquid smoke (optional, see tip, below)
- 16 brioche buns (see ‘goes well with’)
- Tangy cabbage slaw, homemade chipotle molasses BBQ sauce (and sweet-and-sour pickled cucumbers from a jar, sliced
PROCEDURE FOR MAKING BBQ PILLED PORK
- Firstly, heat the kitchen oven to 150C/130C, rub the pork with a pair of tablespoon of the vegetable oil. Heat another pan and sear the pork on all sides till golden brown.
- Place the meat on a wire rack in cookery tin, then combine the paprika, mustard powder, garlic and seasoning, and a few black pepper. Now, add one cup of water to the cookery tin, cover tightly with foil and cook for 5hrs.
- Drain the juices from the meat into a jug, shred the pork with a pair of fork, and discarding the fat.
- Skim off the fat from the juices, mix 125ml of the juices with four tablespoon of BBQ sauce and pour over the meat. Keep hot till when you are serving.
- To assemble, pile the meat into half roll buns, pour over the BBQ sauce, add slaw & pickles, and sandwich along.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.