TROPICAL MANGO SMOOTHIE
Mango on its own is extremely sweet, then imagine it been smashed into pieces to make a glass of juice. If you want to enjoy more, add bananas to it.
- ½ c. pineapple juice
- 1 c. diced mango
- 1 banana
- 2 tsp. fresh lime juice
- ½ tsp. grated, peeled fresh ginger
- 3 ice cubes
METHOD FOR MAKING TROPICAL MANGO SMOOTHIE
Combine pineapple juice, mango, banana, lime juice, ginger, and ice all in a blender and blend until mixture is smooth. Pour into 1 tall glass.
Melon and Kiwi is a refreshing mixture that is nutritious and also a healthy fruit juice.
- 2 c. diced honeydew melon
- 1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 3 ice cubes
- ½ c. frozen diced kiwi
METHOD FOR MAKING HONEYDEW-KIWI COOLER
Mix honeydew, lemon juice, honey, and ice in a blender and blend until it’s smooth. Add kiwi and blend until the kiwi is broken up, but the seeds are not crushed, then pour into a glass.
This is a rich coffee juice that is extremely nutritious because of the presence of coffee in this drink, coffee lovers shouldn’t do without this drink.
- 1 c. low-fat (1%) milk
- 1 tbsp. chocolate syrup
- 1 tsp. instant espresso-coffee powder
- 2 ice cubes
- sugar (optional)
- .13 tsp. ground cinnamon
METHOD FOR MAKING FROSTY CAPPUCCINO
Now what you need to do is combine milk, chocolate syrup, espresso powder, and ice in a blender and blend until mixture is smooth and frothy, then add sugar to taste, if you like. Pour into 2 chilled glasses. Sprinkle with cinnamon for garnish.
This drink can be made in advance, let’s say 3 days ahead and refrigerated so as to get that champagne taste while drinking it.
- 12 ounce package frozen lightly sweetened red raspberries (about 9 cups)
- 1 1/2 cups honey
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 lemons
- 12 inches stick cinnamon, broken
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh rosemary or 2 to 3 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 9 – 10 whole cloves (1/2 teaspoon)
- 1/3 – 1/2 cup light rum or 1/2 cup water
- 2 – 3 cups ice cubes
- 1 750 millilitre bottle champagne or sparkling grape juice, chilled
METHOD FOR MAKING RASPBERRY SHRUB
- In a 4-quart Dutch oven, mix raspberries, honey, sugar, and water. Cook and stir over medium heat till sugar dissolves.
- Use a vegetable peeler, peel the lemons, juice it (should have 1/2 cup) and add strips of skin, juice, cinnamon, rosemary, and cloves to Dutch oven. Boil and stir, then remove from heat. Cover and allow to cool to temperature.
- Press mixture through a sieve; discard solids (you ought to have regarding four cups syrup). Syrup could also be coated and cold up to three days. In a bowl mix the syrup, rum, and ice cubes. Slowly add champagne or sparkling juice. Stir gently. Serve with ice in little glasses. Garnish with rosemary sprigs, if desired.
CRANBERRY GINSENG TEA
If you have a party to host in 5 days, this drink should be on your mind because it can be prepared weeks ahead even. So get that party rolling and serve this juice chilled.
- 2 cups water
- 2 green tea bags
- 2 ginseng tea bags
- 1 mint tea bag
- 2 cups cranberry juice cocktail, chilled
- 1 cup carbonated water, chilled
- Edible flowers, such as nasturtiums or pansies
METHOD FOR MAKING CRANBERRY GINSENG TEA
- In a little cooking pan boil a cup of water, and remove from heat. Then add green, ginseng, and mint tea luggage. Cover and let to boil for ten minutes. Now remove the tea bag.
- Cover for 2 hours and leave at a cool temperature, then transfer to a pitcher; add fruit, crush and sparkling water. Sprinkle with edible flowers, and serve with ice cubes. Store the remaining tea for days.
No matter the occasion, be it a birthday party, family get-together, or just a simple dinner either of this drinks can always fit in and do the magic. Make sure that you have read and understood the recipes and even without been a perfect cook, you can attempt either of the recipes.
Research Materials Used For This Article and Further Reading:
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.