Fruit drinks are not only refreshing, they are also nutritious. The refreshing of fresh juice from any fruit often leaves this awesome feeling.
Although, not all folks like fruit juice for dessert, as they often go for such foods as cupcakes and confectioneries, I prefer fruit drinks as does many other persons; and for good reasons.
Fruit drinks not only are refreshing but keeps you hydrated and puts your body in the best state of performance with its so many micronutrients.
I have to mention here that you don’t have to love a specific fruit to actually enjoy its refreshing taste. Most fruit drinks; especially the ones I will be treating in these recipes are mixed with other fruits.
Taking fruit drinks before going to bed might be the best thing you will do for your body system as it helps keep you healthier.
Let’s take a look already at 10 best easy fruit drinks recipe you could have for dessert; and homemade too.
WATERMELON, MINT & GINGER SLUSHIE
Sometimes, it could get quite hot especially after consuming a hot sumptuous meal.
Not to worry though.
You can still give yourself that cool refreshing feeling by mixing some watermelon pieces, ginger orange juice, lemon and a lot of ice.
Trust me when I say this works the magic.
• 1 Large watermelon
• 2 Lemons
• 1 cup orange juice
• 20 gms ginger
• Handful of Mint leaves
• Crushed Ice
PROCEDURE FOR MAKING WATERMELON, MINT & GINGER SLUSHIE
• First, remove the watermelon seeds and cut it into dice. (This is for this recipe. Actually, watermelon seeds are very nutritious as we will see in a future article or you could just search for it using our search function)
• Then grind mint leaves together with the chopped ginger, sugar, crushed ice & diced watermelon in a juicer and serve.
Easy peasy! You have your fruit drink ready.
CUCUMBER AND KIWI JUICE
This great mixture of cucumber, Thai ginger and Kiwi is one of a kind. It gives a relaxing taste to the tongue and you won’t want to let go once you start.
• 4 Kiwi fruit
• 2 cucumbers
• 1/2 inch piece Galangal or ginger crushed
• Pepper to taste salt to taste
• 2 celery sticks as stirrers
• 2 scoops crushed ice
• 1 cup water
• Sprouts to garnish
PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CUCUMBER AND KIWI JUICE
1. Now, peel the fruits and slice into tiny pieces, allow to chill for one hour.
2. Then take a liquidizer, add crushed ice and water.
3. Drop all the fruits within the liquidizer and mix for one minute.
4. Pour into a glasses and garnish with sprouts.
With the great taste of mango in it, this is a blend of lime juice, spices and mango pulp that is highly recommended for consumption for dessert.
• 500 gm mango pulp
• 1 tablespoon cardamom powder
• 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
• 1 tablespoon water
• 30 ml lime juice
• 20 gm chaat masala powder
• 5 gm crushed cumin
PROCEDURE FOR MAKING AAM RAS
1. First, mix all the ingredients and add enough sugar and water to your taste.
2. Now, chill it and serve fancy with mint leaves.
LYCHEE AND DILL JUICE
Lychees are awesome and you can make the most of it by preparing delicious summer cooler. Just add fresh dill and lime and you are good to go.
• 250 gm lychees
• 1 lime, juiced
• A few sprigs of dill
• 4-5 ice cubes
PROCEDURE FOR MAKING LYCHEE AND DILL JUICE
• First, peel and deseed the lychees, then place them in a mixer together with the remaining ingredients and mix for some seconds.
• Now, strain into a glass, prime up with ice cubes and garnish with a sprig of dill.
VERY BERRY KHATTA
All in one beverage, enjoy the awesome taste of orange, mulberries, kala khatta and lime. If you really want to enjoy it more, add crushed ice when you are done.
• 4 mulberries
• 1 orange wedge
• 60ml grape juice
• 30ml kala khatta syrup
• 2 lime rings
• Black salt
• Crushed ice
PROCEDURE FOR MAKING VERY BERRY KHATTA
• First, muddle 2 of the mulberries, 1/2 lime and one orange wedge, then add the fruit crush, kala khatta syrup, black salt and stir.
• Serve over crushed ice, then garnish with pomegranate, the remaining mulberries, and lime rings.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.